Friday, November 14, 2008

Before the target; Open Sesame


One word. One shot, One aim.
who will deliver me the keys to the bars gate of my mouth!
a part of me just wonders and the other keeps telling me.
hey! don't rush, listen to the sounds, haven't they always been your tourniquet! the warning signals. the voices within.
Hold your horses! bare eyes hold your breath ache more to bleed less.. Hold your dreams , knocking on the doors to open but the doors want me to push them wide open, they pull me close they open up windows for me to see through, come on in step in, say the magic words.
Open Sesame!
Life begins here, your dreams are transferred into sight into this hollow place of yours, jump in, hurry up... you might have all the time in the world, you might got your name carved on the wooden seat but nothing ain't yours unless you reach out and grab it.
Reach out, open up.
So my teacher once looked through my eyes and told me "listen girl, you ve got what it takes, don't stand so hesitant before the target , shoot the last breath and hit the goal. do not let your fears drag you down from the last step of the long long mountain you clamped, step up. UP. WAKE UP be a man. be strong for life, for dreams for being what you came along the way for. what you want to be. its now . ITS NOW AND ITS ON."
The decision is not yet taken, My teacher i agree but i apologize if i failed you.
i am sitting here, I'm not going anywhere. i am at the door.
Sesame !
you will open for me, if its meant to be me. call my name!

No comments:

Followers