Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fake

Afraid to take the imperfect step, or paint the perfect view in my head.. aware to sing the wrong tune of my favorite song or say a different meaning than the ideal words that i may.

might this be a beginning, to learn from the past but still dare to risk it all , and who knows? what's the next station ill be standing in.. i just need to start the journey now there's no time for waiting or recalculating.

Afraid i have been afraid, you can call my heart a coward and i agree.

I miss the piano and the stars at night, i miss being taken by those lights

Every night before i sleep i remember how fake this life is... all the phases i have been through, and pray that if i close my eyes and my soul sours thoughands of miles away from my body, that i would be in some where better.. life is a fake dream sometimes i wish i wake up from.. to a better reality.



No comments:

Followers