Saturday, June 26, 2010

There she is...

There she is...
hiding between big green bushes
playing her invisible piano on every leaf
singing her soft songs to the wind

take me.. take me high
take me away , away from here, from me
take me..

There she is...
laying facing light-bugs
fly off the velvety ceiling
she's not awake, shes not asleep
she's a wave and a drop
splashing her pleads to the river below her

Take me...take me deep
take me deep into your heart
drift me away from here.
take me...

There she's flying back to the sun
in the eye of the sun
melting away, shinning through
she's diving in, sinking deep
she dreams as she attaches her silky wings
praying...

take me...take me far beyond
tear this horizon, the walls around me
take me... up and away
fly me out of the milky way
take me away..

she waited, waited and waited
until she fell out of time
until everything melted with the heat of
the rising star in her head.

she waited for the fairy to come with the news
but the fairy didn't come
not this time

and there she is
in the field of her head
freewheeling
following threads of moonlit
mourning within her soul

paint me the colour of the breeze
take me away , into your light
suck me into your rays,
melt me within your shadows
twirl me cream and brown
Hold me a window not a mirror
open the shades and breathe me in
inhale me in your every breath
swim me in your blood
take me to your heart
pulse me to your head
find me a place a chair
sit and sip your thoughts with me

dance me out of here
dance me through the night
the night all around me
dance me away.
away from here.

There she's
she's here
she's there
she's not anywhere.
she's a wave and a drop
shes evaporated by the morning sun
until the next first rain spell.

No comments:

Followers