Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prayer to the sleepy soul of mine



someday..


i Will smile from my heart and say..
Th's is what i came to accomplish
this is all what i want from life
someday .. i will be able to fly
and reach a real place i call my own
and leave all the fake nests
i made a frail home for myself
someday.. my tears will stop to roll down
and will start living the life i always wanted
someday i will get what i deserve
and all the joy will replace all the pain
someday ill love and be loved
without borderlines of distance or mind
someday not far from now
one day i will be happy and look back
and this will be in the past
someday i will feel content
someday i will make things right
someday ...
someday..
i will start living.



without fear or doubt
without disappointing me or others
without hurting the soul that soars inside me
someday feel misery
and the world will smile for me
someday i will believe again
someday everything will fall into place
and i will say
finally .. its all right
i will no longer stray

SOMEDAY
the sun will shine
the birds will sing
someday.. someday

No comments:

Followers