Friday, November 12, 2010

Another song, that relates to everything.

A show on the radio once had this topic on discussion, what movie theme would describe your life, or if your life were a movie what theme would it be? i was about 18 or so, yet my life hasn't changed so much from now, as my answer was "cartoon"
For all those unbelievable things that can happen, all of a sudden to me or by me or even around me, such a colorful chaos.


Now it makes sense to me when most of my fav songs, or lets say some of them, interpret the phases i go through, sometimes i feel like nothing can describe it best. And currently
This one says is all.
Unlike other times when i posted the video of the song, this time im gonna share only the lyrics for nothing can say it best, for all those dear dear once who choose to leave for another avenue! u'll find a link below if you would like to listen to it. a brilliant song from movie, The Road to El dorado


& Friends Never say goodbye, Elton john.


There isn't much I haven't shared
With you along the road
And through it all there'd always be
Tomorrow's episode
Suddenly that isn't true
There's another avenue
Beckoning the great divide
Ask no questions, take no side
Who's to say who's right or wrong
Whose course is braver run
Still we are, have always been
Will ever be as one

What is done has been done for the best
Though the mist in my eyes might suggest
Just a little confusion about what I'll lose
But if I started over I know I would choose
The same joy the same sadness each step of the way
That fought me and taught me that friends never say
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye

Suddenly that isn't true
There's another avenue
Beckoning, the great divide
I would choose
The same joy the same sadness each step of the way
That fought me and taught me that friends never say
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye
Never say goodbye


The movie version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFlh0KAnkFg&feature=related


Full Studio Version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23RAuHyZS2o&feature=related

No comments:

Followers