Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In a world of my own...


Nonsense!!! in my world, nothing is what it is,
things talk to me, everything, anything can be

i talk to the trees, dance with birds and bees
befriend the ocean and castle myself on its sand

my bed sails me away at night
as i fly with objects around me like a kite

in a world of my own i talk to the sun and walk with the moon
making a blanket-full of stars, mine, laying on thousands roses in colourful bloom

in my world, the walls unfold and windows expand
they make a stairway to the sky, with the touch of my hand

everything just come to live, i can hear them breath
i wear a dress made of berries and cherries and spray some flower's sneaze.

in the world that i live in, all the things that i believe
are nonesens beauty, nothing is like what it seems.

lost i am not, on a branch tree, gazing at what your eyes cant define


In the woods of my head and the magic rooms in my heart


there i stand look for me there you'll find me in a land


that is completely out of sight, and its all what i own, and its all mine.






No comments:

Followers