Thursday, July 30, 2009

In a Mermaid phase

will it be so funny for me to post a cartoon song?, specially Disney princess story, but regardless of who's story is this. it seems to say something about me...
the thrill to be, the rebellious part of me to break free of whats around and just be whoever i want.

Every single word of this song, just translate what i have been feeling inside, something inside me wants to break free, from the deep sea, and be part of the world.. walk, run, wander on the shore..DANCE ..

Up where they walk, up where they run,
Up where they could stay all day in the sun..

It might be the mermaid inside me who is ready to get to the surface , or maybe in my old life i was a mermaid..!! either ways. this song tells it all.

Part Of Your World, the Arabic version






and for those who likes it in English.. there you go


No comments:

Followers