Friday, June 19, 2009

My company is a ball!


Running away from the four walls , welcoming fresh air and blending in with the nature around me is a habit, i do every other day,i get out of the daily routine put everything behind me at the door inside the house... and walk away.
i take songs with me, walk to the rhythm of each melody, i become an actress performing to every word, my stage is the pavement, my casts are the flowers, the trees ,the birds and the bees...the sky is my audience , everything responds to my every move my every step.
i walk and i walk and with every step i take, i let go of thing in my head, i opened up to inhale more air in, for the fresh air touch my mind , blow all the unnecessary thoughts away and tickle playfully my euphoric sense.
till reach my destination, a place in the park among the grass i stay there, watching people playing around or simply walking or listening to the sound of the basketball game from a far away.., i lay down and i watch the big sky i watch till i get lost there, sometimes i think its gonna swallow me, or it might fall over me it hypnotize me in a very merciful way.
Since songs are the only thing i take with me they are my only company...unfortunate enough in my last journey to the park, laying down on the grass gazing at the sky, there is my perfect moment with my favorite piece of music, it suddenly stopped..the player ran out of battery!
i said to myself, no not now! just before i finish the thread of thought of weather my moment is ruined or not, a voice calling me..Hey! i looked back and she thew a tennis ball at me and i wasn't sure what she wanted , so i yelled back "not mine".. so she nodded her head in a way and kicked the ball more my way and went..
so i grabbed the ball and looked at it, not sure why was t thrown my way, not sure where was this ball at or with whom!..
just a stray ball and i, in the park.. i kept looking at it, making a lot stories of where this ball was at and i may never know, and even though i was curious enough to wonder about this ball..
i enjoyed the thrill it brought me but most of all i enjoyed its company :)

No comments:

Followers